Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back in New York City

Here we are once again in New York. The flight seemed a little long this time returning from China. The movies on the flight were good. A number of them were new releases that I hadn't yet seen. I really have to space out my flying so that they have time to change the movies. No, I don't sleep well on airplanes. My head stands above the headrest and if I stick my legs out too far then people trip over them and wake me up.

There was a lot of turbulence during the crossing of a certain section of the Pacific. A flight attendant asked the cabin crew about it and was told it was a patch of very high cloud that caused the shaking. I don't mind flying but violent shaking will scare the hell out of anybody. Aside from that it was a smooth flight.

1 comment:

Pierre said...

I am 5' 7/2" and when I talk to Jeff I have to look straight up. But when I fly I often find that my knees have nowhere to go. So, I really feel for him when he says that his flight was uncomfortable.

Sometimes, taller is better; at other times, smaller is best.

See you, Jeff.

Peter Kubicek