Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jet Lag

It is 4:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. I did manage to get about 15 minutes a couple of hours ago but that was it. The image above is my idea of jet lag and sleeplessness.

I would have turned the TV on to use that to try and lull me to sleep but alas the box works but the cable has shut off. I fear the bill has not been paid. In the past this was a regular occurrence here in New York up until about three or four years ago. As many as three or four times a year the cable would go off because of lack of payment. No, I don't pay the bill. The cable comes with the apartment. I will have to check into it - pardon the pun. Hopefully the internet won't stop working as well. It and the cable are bundled together. However in the past only the cable TV would go down and the internet would stay running. How curious!

Now I am up and typing. I did a little work already and plan to do more - a few outline pages for HAR and then some cataloguing. I also put up two postings of updates onto the HAR News page this afternoon.

No comments: