Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Chinese Government & Google Blogs

For my own travels I think I can get away with using Google Blog and the alternate Travelblog site for China, but for the HAR and the SRG sites I will have to change the blog provider. There are too many people in China using the two sites to have them hobbled by international politics. The HAR team has already had some ideas for changing the blog. One suggestion was to move to a Coldfusion blog application, completely stable and free. The only problem is we have to implement it. It is not exactly right out of the box. This blog accessibility problem will be a priority for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

BenB said...

If you're going to host it on your own servers I highly recommend wordpress. Also free. Very robust. -Ben Brinkley